Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bedrest Day 6

As some of you know, i have recently been placed on bedrest for contractions while i was at work. I'm supposed to take it easy and stay off my feet until 38 weeks (2 weeks away). So today is day 6 of this most boring unsocial event of my life, and while talking with my super cool OB she said i should start a blog, and so here it goes. First i will start with things i have realized while on bedrest:
1. baby socks are tiny, and they do get lost in the dryer no matter how hard you try.
2. There is not a sufficent ratio of cookies in the cookies and cream ice cream.
3. its strange how messy a house can get when you aren't doing anything.
4. daytime TV sucks.
5. my couch is odd and very hard to get off of.

so, i will sit here and wait for little gracie jane to make her appearance at a later date, and i realize the bedrest is all for a strong healthy little peanut, but lets just hope for 2 more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great outlook Liz, I know it's tough but you can do it! Oh, and I have a remedy for that lost baby sock in the dryer problem. Those little mesh zipper bags, I think they are for lingerie or hose, but they're perfect for baby socks :)
    Wish I could help with the cookies and cream problem, I totally agree, you have my sympathy. Mental note, buy more ice cream AND one bag of cookies to supplement :)

    ReplyDelete