Thursday, January 15, 2009

a watched pot never boils....does that mean my belly is a pot?

ok, so the laundry is done, the dresser will be delivered today, the diapers are waiting the bed and bassinette are made, my bag is sort-of packed... i think i am ready. The worst part is i could have as long as 4 weeks left. Isnt that horrible? My OB says she thinks 41 weeks, i scoff at 41 weeks. That just isnt fair. I want to meet this little tiny person who is hogging all the room in my belly and in my heart. Her daddy and i are getting very anxious. He's carrying his phone practically strapped to his ear, and while i havent started hitting the pavement (it's 24 degrees outside) i am willing to do so as soon as it hits 50 degrees again. I can only hold about 6 bites of food, which is annoying, epecially with a whopper jr. in my hand. (there not kidding about the flame broiled, yummy). And lets not get into the bathroom visits. When you actually consider not drinking water, b/c you know it will show up in 15 min... sad. But i'm trying to stay hydrated. Gracie on the other hand doesnt realize that my belly button is not the escape route. She hasnt figured out to drop out of my diaphagm and head toward the light (Actual light, not warm inviting light.) I hope that doesnt say anything about her intelligence. NOTE TO SELF: eat more omega 3 before she is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment